Sol Invictus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My stone is a rolling

Go down

My stone is a rolling Empty My stone is a rolling

Post  nWo Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:40 pm

Tuesday I will submit my final packet for release from Active Duty. I've got pretty much most of what I need done on my end completed. After the packet is submitted, I expect to have orders in three days (end of next week) and I should begin clearing then and expect to be on my way to St Louis first of the week after that.

Bottom line: I'll be home in about a week and a half or two tops. Good news is, I've already got a ton of stuff on the burners just waiting to get pushed forward. Smile

Just keeping you all updated. Lotta stuff in the works! Getting giddy. As a curious note just from who's on this board... I'm looking for people with the following skills for some insta-projects upon return that I'm putting together.

1) Web design. Need a professional looking site for hobby biz front.
2) Artistic Ability. Can you draw? I've got a ton of material that needs art. I'm going to be doing a lulu.com publishing on an airsoft larp book that I've been working on for about a year now and it's going to be the second project I jump into. I've got loads of nice professional stock art that I own the rights to publish, but I'd like to be able to put in some more theme specific art.
3) Creative Writing. Setting up a nifty back ground for two specific projects that are in the works. Collaboration is always much better than single effort.

If any of those three things sounds like something you'd like to jump in on, lemmie know.

Will
nWo
nWo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum